Hello amazing bride or groom to be! It’s so great to see you! Here at Posh Paper, we specialize in designing memorable wedding stationery and paper products that will surely create a “jaw-dropping” experience. We take pride in offering our couples excellent customer service with personal one-on-one interaction and attention to detail.
Whether your stationery is ready-made or completely custom, it reflects YOUR unique vision for your wedding day. After all, your wedding invitation is the first impression your guests will have of your special day. Make it spectacular!
How do I begin?
Our process begins with a complimentary consultation. We are available at your convenience, through wind, rain, sleet or snow – yes, it’s true.
We use this time to get to know you and your personal style and work with you to design a look you will love, including suggesting color pairings, invitation suite design elements, envelopes, wording and invitation etiquette and everything you will need for your “day-of” event paper products.
What services are available?
We can accommodate virtually any ideas. If it’s paper, we can create with it.
- Invitation Suite: Single/double sided invitation, response card, details card and other enclosure
- Fine papers ranging from our standard 110 lb. cover stock up to double thick, luxurious 240 lb. cover stock. White or cream matte, linen, cotton, felt or pearlescent shimmer
- Printing processes: digital, foil, thermography or letterpress (or combination of digital and other)
- Sturdy envelopes in white, cream or virtually any color (solid or shimmer)
- Pocket folders, belly bands, brooches, ribbons, monogram cards and other embellishments
- Envelope addressing (custom fonts)
- Hand-painted calligraphy
- Our own Signature Watercolor Collection of hand-painted florals
- “Day-of” items – program, welcome sign, table signs, escort/place cards
- Thank you cards
- Bridal shower or party invitations
- Wine/water bottle labels
- Favor tags
Sounds awesome, how do get started?
Complete the form below and we will contact you immediately to schedule an appointment. A deposit is requested to book the design and the balance is due once the proofs are provided. Feel free to give us a call or email as well. 513-800-4031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our mailing list for exclusive discounts, wedding tips and more!