Hello amazing bride or groom to be! It’s so great to welcome you to Posh Paper. We specialize in designing memorable wedding stationery and paper products that will surely create a “jaw-dropping” experience. We take pride in offering our couples excellent customer service with personal one-on-one interaction and attention to detail.
Whether your stationery is ready-made or completely custom, it reflects YOUR unique vision for your wedding day. After all, your wedding invitation is the first impression your guests will have of your special day. Make it spectacular!
How do I begin?
Our process begins with a complimentary one hour consultation. We use this time to get to know you and your personal style and work with you to design a look you will love, including suggesting color pairings, invitation suite design elements, envelopes, wording and invitation etiquette and everything you will need for your “day-of” event decor.
What services are available?
We can accommodate virtually any ideas, and love to get creative.
- Invitation Suite: Single/double sided invitation, response card, details card and other enclosure
- Fine papers ranging from our standard 110 lb. cover stock up to double thick, luxurious 240 lb. cover stock. White or cream matte, linen, cotton, felt or pearlescent shimmer, and our special European cotton with our Posh Couture line.
- Printing processes: digital, foil, engraving, embossing, thermography or letterpress (or combination of digital and other)
- Sturdy envelopes in white, cream or virtually any complementary color
- Pocket folders, belly bands, brooches, ribbons, monogram cards and other embellishments
- Custom wax seals
- Envelope addressing (custom fonts) – digital or hand calligraphy
- Hand calligraphy on stationery, acrylic and other items
- Our own Signature Watercolor Collection of hand-painted florals
- “Day-of” items – program, welcome sign, table signs, escort/place cards
- Thank you cards
- Bridal shower or party invitations
- Wine/water bottle labels
- Favor tags
- Send-off options
Sounds awesome, how do I get started?
Complete the form below and we will contact you immediately to schedule an appointment. A deposit is requested to continue with the design process and the balance is due once the proofs are provided. Feel free to give us a call or email as well. 513-800-4031 or email email@example.com.
Subscribe to our mailing list for exclusive discounts, wedding tips and more!